* REDUCED by £100 from £1450*
- Newly Refurbished Luxury Apartment
- Two Extra Large Bedrooms
- Separate Kitchen & Living room
- Fully Furnished
- High Spec Appliances inc Dishwasher
- New Designer Furniture
- Gas Central Heating
- 5 mins walk to East Ham High Street (Tesco Express, Barclays Bank, Primark, Argos, McDonalds’)
- Quick commuter links to the City and Canary Wharf providing an excellent convenience
- 8-10mins from East Ham Underground Station (District & Hammersmith Line)
- Home Emergency Insurance Cover Included
- Property Managed by Harvey W James
- ARLA Protected Agency
A spacious two-bedroom first-floor flat located moments from East Ham underground. The property is designed to maximise space and light and providing the ultimate convenience.
The property is perfectly situated in the heart of East Ham you are walking distance to the main high street where there are endless amounts of authentic cuisine, shops and restaurant, with fantastic transport links and East Ham Station on your doorstep (Zone 3). High demand is anticipated, so please call early to avoid disappointment.
The property is an only 10-minute bus ride to Westfield Stratford City which is the largest urban shopping and leisure destination in Europe, offering plenty of high street fashion favourites as well as celebrated home and lifestyle brands. In addition to its huge variety of shops and restaurants, you’ll find a dazzling array of leisure facilities.
East Ham is a great place to live and caters to a wide demographic. it's a straightforward commute to the City or Canary Wharf. For singles (and everyone, really), the excitement and investment generated by the 2012 Olympics continue to bring in new shops, casinos, restaurants, and cultural experiences.
This is a diverse neighbourhood. While hipsters are starting to move in as it gentrifies, you’ll also meet Poles, Indians, and immigrants from the Caribbean. Its traditional east end vibe… East Ham, Upton Park and Forest Gate are salt of the earth London taaaans, with catcalling fruit and veg stalls, pie shops, classic cafes, authentic curries and traditional boozers. Yes yes, the hipsters are sneaking into some areas, but the fabric of the east end community remains. It makes the area feel reassuringly honest. The old ladies still sweep their front step. Cabbies tell you stories of the Queen-Mum looking the east end in the eye. The community is still close, however, and you will always find someone willing to chat on the streets.
Nature lovers and fitness buffs love East Ham because it has a ton of parks including the lovely Central Park and Plashet Park which was renovated by the Heritage Lottery Fund. The parks are well maintained and safe, making them a great spot for a run or a picnic.
East Ham is bordered on the north by Manor Park, on the east by Barking, on the south by Beckton, and on the west by Upton Park and West Ham.
- Entrance: Artificial Grass, Outdoor Rubber Mat, 4x Solar Wall Lights, Wall Plant, Outdoor Floor Plant, Patio Canopy & Privacy Fence
- Lounge - 4.9m (16'1) X 3.7m (12.1) - Double Glazed, Laminate Floor, Curtains, 2x Ceiling Light-shade, 3-Seater L-Sofa, Footstool, Tripod Floor Lamp, Dining Table & 4 Chairs, Rug, 2x Cushions, Wall Clock, TV Media Stand, 4x Wall Paintings & Indoor Tall Floor Plant
- Kitchen - 3.6m (11'8) X 3.3m (10.8) - Double Glazed, Fitted Kitchen, Gas Boiler, Tiled Floor, Fan Assisted Electric Oven & Hob, Cooker Hood, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Large Microwave, Breakfast Bar & 2x Stools, 50L Bin, 3x Wall Paintings, 3x Floor Mats, Umbrella Stand, Indoor Plant & Kitchen Cleaning Starter Pack
- Hallway - Laminate Floor, 2x Ceiling Light-shade, Fridge/Freezer, Hat and Coat Hallway Unit, Storage Box, Large Floor Bike Mat, Floor Bicycle Rack for 2 Bikes, 2x Wall Paintings, Ironing Board, Clothes Airer, Laundry Basket & Artificial Plant,
- Bedroom One - 5.2m (17'1) X 3.3m (11.8) - Double Glazed, Laminate Floor, Curtains, 5ft King-size bed, 28cm-3000 Pocket Sprung Mattress with Mattress Protectors, 3-Door Mirrored Wardrobe, 2 Drawer Bedside Table, Table Lamp, Ottoman, Ceiling Light-shade, Desk & Chair, Rug, 2x Wall Paintings, Artificial Desk Plant, & Indoor Floor Plant
- Bedroom Two - 3.5m (11'5) X 3.4m (11.2) - Double Glazed, Laminate Floor, Curtains, 5ft King-size bed, 28cm-3000 Pocket Sprung Mattress with Mattress Protectors, 3-Door Mirrored Wardrobe, 2 Drawer Bedside Table, Table Lamp, Ottoman, Ceiling Light-shade, Desk & Chair, Rug, 2x Wall Paintings, Artificial Desk Plant & Indoor Floor Plant
- Bathroom – 2.7m (8'9) X 2.1m (6.9) - Double Glazed, Tiled Floor, Built-in Storage Cupboard, Bookcase, Bathtub with Thermostatic Bath Shower Mixer with shower fittings, Shower Screen, Sink with Mixer Tap, Toilet, Wall Mirror Cabinet, Bathroom Fittings, Under-sink Cupboard, Indoor Floor Plant, Bookcase, 3x Floor Mats, Mop & Bucket, Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, 1x Wall Accessory & Small Artificial Plant
The COST & FEES:
Move-in cost - £1350.00 (Rent in advance) + £1557.23 (5 Weeks Deposit) = £2907.23 (Total move-in cost)
EPC Rating - D
Total Floor Area: 74m2 (800Sqft2)
Contract Term: 12 Months (minimum term)
Council Tax Band: B (£1036 Annual) - London Borough of Newham
Maximum of 2 Occupants are permitted to reside in the property
On-Street Parking is available with Residents Permit
No bills are included in the rent
Transport connections are provided at East Ham Underground station and bus services which form a hub near the Town Hall. East Ham station is served by the District and Hammersmith & City lines. To the north of East Ham is Manor Park and Little Ilford, to the east over the North Circular Road is Barking, to the west is Upton Park and to the south over the A13 is Beckton and London City Airport
- East Ham Underground Station (District Lane) 9 Minutes walk.
- Mile End Underground Station (Central) can be reached in 12 minutes
- West Ham Underground Station (Jubilee Line) in 7 minutes
- The City: 8 miles / 30-60 minutes by car / 40-45 minutes by transit
- Canary Wharf: 5.1 miles / 10-30 minutes by car / 40-45 minutes by transit
- Southwark: 8.2 miles / 25-50 minutes by car / 45-50 minutes by transit
- Westminster: 10.2 miles / 35-75 minutes by car / 50-55 minutes by transit
- Shoreditch: 8.7 miles / 30-50 minutes by car / 50-60 minutes by transit
*The Owner has set a reserved price (undisclosed). Your bid would be considered by the best offer received. The best offer will consist of the tenancy start date as a priority and then price. The owner aims to decide within a reasonable time once a satisfactory number of viewings have been carried out. We expect there to be a high number of enquires, therefore, please book viewing early to avoid disappointment.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Harvey W James letting agents offer a bespoke, professional, ARLA accredited Lettings & Management service. If you would like a free appraisal to gauge the rental potential of your property or you are considering a buy to let purchase, please feel free to contact Harvey Juttla, Director to arrange an appointment.