- Fully Furnished Studios
- Private kitchenette & En-suite shower
- All bills included
- Shared Communal Area
- Large Garden
- Free Street Parking
- Woodford underground station (Central Line )
- ARLA Protected Agency
Harvey W James presents this High Spec, all-inclusive, fully-furnished studios available with your own private kitchenette & En-suite shower in a 6-bed chalet bungalow located moments from Woodford & Roding Valley underground Central Line station.
The high street is just a 5-minute walk with a variety of cafes, pubs and shops are within easy walking distance. Living just outside central London is a great decision whether you’re a lifelong Londoner or new to the city - it’s cheaper and less stressful than being in the middle of town, and thanks to the tube almost everywhere has good transport links.
Where do Woodford locals go?
Woodford Wine Room, Virgin Active, Repton Park, Wanstead Farmers\' Market, The Flower Pot, Aura Rosa, God\'s Own Junkyard, The Village Bakery, The Village, The Italian Delicatessen of Walthamstow, Sheesh, Cove17, Eat17.
The Tube station can get you to central London in 26 minutes, the underground station lets you explore London’s suburbs from Roding Valley to Stratford, and with the M11 close by you can escape London altogether and get to know the rest of the country.
- Roding Valley Underground Central Line Station is within 0.2 miles
- Woodford Underground Central Line Station is within 0.5 miles
- Stratford Station - 5 stops - 16 Mins
- Liverpool Street Station - 8 Stops - 26 Mins
- Quick access to the M11 and A406.
- Roding Valley / Woodford / South Woodford / Snaresbrook / Leytonstone / Leyton / Stratford / Mile End / Bethnal Green / Liverpool Street / Bank / St Pauls / Chancery Lane / Holborn / Tottenham Court Road / Oxford Circus / Bond Street / Marble Arch / Lancaster Gate / Queensway / Notting Hill / Holland Park / Shepherd\\\'s Bush / White City / East Acton / North Acton
Six brand newly furnished studios have a gas central heating system, double-glazed windows and benefits from having wooden flooring throughout and 2 car park spaces.
The Communal Areas
The property offers a shared communal area for all the residents wanting to spend time relaxing with the comfort of being able to retreat to your own fully furnished private apartment at the end of the day. The communal area comprises of an extra-large L shape open plan kitchen/living room with access to a large private garden.
- Studio 3 - 3.6m (11ft'8) x 3.5m (11ft'5) - £750.00 Large Double Room - Ground Floor
The Bills Package included:
- Council Tax
- Water Rates
- Tv Licence
- Internet (Virgin Fast Fibre Broadband),
- Communal Cleaning
In the Studio
- Private En-suite shower
- Private Kitchenette
- Metal frame bed & mattress (Double)
- Double Wardrobe
- 3 Chest of Drawers
- Superfast Wi-Fi
- Large communal kitchen / Living room shared by six residents.
- Large Garden
- Driveway for 2x Cars
- Entry phone system for each studio
- 2 Floors (4x Studios located on ground floor & 2x located on First floor)
- Dedicated property manager
In the Communal Area
- Cleaner (communal areas only)
- Superfast Wi-Fi
- Large Dining Table & 6x Chairs
- Coffee Table
- Flat screen TV
- 2 Electric Hobs (2x 4 ring hob)
- 2 Ovens
- 1 Microwave
- 1 Kettle
- 1 Toaster
- 1 Washing Machine – £2 per cycle
- 1 Dyer - £2 per cycle
What’s Not Included
Room cleaning service, Prices can be provided on request
The Cost & fees
Move in cost - £750.00(Rent in advance) + £865.38 (5 Weeks Security Deposit) = Total £1615.38
Contract Term: 6 Months (minimum term) 1 Months rent in advance & 5 Weeks security deposit
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Harvey W James letting agents offer a bespoke, professional, ARLA accredited Lettings & Management service. If you would like a free appraisal to gauge the rental potential of your property or you are considering a buy to let purchase, please feel free to contact Harvey Juttla, Director to arrange an appointment.
PROPERTY IS A MUST SEE! BOOK IN A VIEWING AS THESE STUDIOS WILL GO QUICKLY!
No Agency fees