- Three Bedrooms, One Bathroom
- Ideally Positioned On The First Floor and Second Floor
- Gas Central Heating
- No Garden
- Close to Leyton Station
- Property Managed by Harvey W James
- ARLA Protected Agency
A charming three-bedroom First Floor House Conversation flat located in a quiet residential location in Leyton just off the main road and walking distance to the local high street with many popular amenities nearby making a great location to be.
Transport: Leyton Underground Station (Central Line) 10 minutes’ walk. Stratford can be reached in less than 2 minutes, Liverpool street in 12 minutes.
- Hallway: leading to kitchen, Bedrooms, bathroom and stairs to the first floor Living room
- Living Room/Bedroom: 4.3m (14’1ft) x 4.1m (13’5ft) on the 2nd floor
- Bathroom: 1.8m (5’9ft) x 1.8m (5’9ft) - Bathroom, Sink & Toilet
- Kitchen: 2.1m (6’9ft) x 2.2m (7’2ft)
- Gas central heating with Gas cooker & White goods.
- The property has off street parking
- Bedroom 1: 4.0m (13’2ft) x 4.4m (14’4ft) - Extra-large double room
- Bedroom 2: 2.8m (9’2ft) x 3.4m (11.2ft) - Large double room
- Bedroom 3: 2.9m (9’5ft) x 2.7m (8’9ft) – Standard double room / Office Space
The COST & FEES:
- Move in cost - £1500.00 (Rent in advance) + £1730.77 (5 Weeks Security Deposit) = £3230.77(Total move in cost).
Contract Term: 6 Months (minimum term)
Council Tax - Band B - £1318.00 Annual
No bills are included in the rent
EPC rating - D
Max 3 Occupants
This property is licensed by the London borough of Waltham Forest under the housing act 2004. The maximum number of permitted occupants applies under the license. Ask us for details.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Harvey W James letting agents offer a bespoke, professional, ARLA accredited Lettings & Management service. If you would like a free appraisal to gauge the rental potential of your property or you are considering a buy to let purchase, please feel free to contact Harvey Juttla, Director to arrange an appointment.
You will not be charged any admin fees.