- Two Bedrooms, One Bathroom
- Ideally Positioned On The Ground Floor
- Electric only
- Secure Development
- Private Gated Development & Car Park
- Property Managed by Harvey W James
- ARLA Protected Agency
Harvey W James is pleased to present this Two Bedroom, one bathroom apartment situated within a quiet residential location on Aylesbury Close, E7.
The apartment itself is light and bright, has a separate fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. The property offers a spacious lounge, family bathroom & double-glazing and a private Gated Car Park. Available to view immediately.
Located just off Romford Road, the apartment is ideally positioned for the vast array of transport links that Stratford provides. This property is perfectly located being situated close to a Sainsbury and Atherton Leisure Centre and its only 12 minutes walk to either Forest Gate Station or Maryland Station, which allows you to travel Liverpool Street Underground Station in 12 mins, to Central London within 20 minutes, making it an ideal location for commuters.
From Maryland Station also allow you to travel to Stratford Underground station in 5 minutes. The property is only 15 minute bus ride to Westfield Stratford City which is the largest urban shopping and leisure destination in Europe, offering plenty of high street fashion favourites as well as celebrated home and lifestyle brands. In addition to its huge variety of shops and restaurants, you’ll find a dazzling array of leisure facilities.
The 17-screen, all-digital Vue Cinema is one of the largest and most innovative in Europe. You can experience the luxury bowling experience at All Star Lanes, or try your luck at the 24-hour Aspers Casino, which is the biggest in the UK High demand is anticipated,
So please call early to avoid disappointment.
- Entrance Hall – Entry Phone, Storage cupboard
- Living Room – 5.0m(16’40ft) X 3.5m (11’48ft) - Wooden Flooring, Double Glazed, TV Stand, Two-seater sofa, two single-seated sofa, Coffee Table, Book Shelf, Table with two chairs Curtains
- Kitchen - 2.8m (9’19ft) X 2.6m (8’53ft) – Tiled floor, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer and Electric Hob & Oven Storage cupboard. Access via Living Room.
- Bedroom 1- 4.2m (13’78ft) X 3.5m (11’48ft) – Wooden Flooring, Double Bed, Desk & Chair Two chest of drawers, Two 2-door Wardrobe, Curtains. Access via Hallway
- Bedroom 2- 3.0m (9’84ft) X 2.1m (6’89ft) Wooden Flooring, Single Bed, Blinds. Access via Hallway
- Bathroom - 2.1m (6’89ft) X 1.7m(5’58ft) Tiled floor, Bath Tub & Mixer Shower Mirror cabinet, Toilet & Sink. Accessed via Hallway
The development is located right next to Atherton Leisure centre. Whether you want to play your favourite sport; work out in the gym, make a splash in pools, or simply enjoy attending fun fitness classes, then there is something here for you at this leisure centre.
The leisure centre provides two swimming pools, gym, fitness studio plus ancillary facilities
This property is superbly situated for popular destinations such as Westfield Stratford City and Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. The closest store is Sainsbury Local (3 mins walk) is within easy reach. For those who enjoy the cinema, there is a Picturehouse cinema and a Vue cinema nearby – Picture house is around 0.6 miles away and Vue London (Westfield Stratford) is about 1.4 miles away.
- Stratford Underground Station (Zone 2/3) is a mile away (1.0 mile), which is served by the Central line, Jubilee Lane and DLR offering regular access to the West End and the City. Providing direct services throughout central London.
London Buses routes 97, 241, 308, 339, 388, 24 hour route 108 and night route N205 serve the station.
- Trains: Maryland Road Railway Station (0.6 mile) and Forest Gate Station (0.6 miles) are all not far from the property.
London Buses routes 69, 257 and 308 and night route N8 serve Maryland station.
London Buses routes 58, 308, and 330 serve the Forest Gate station.
The COST & FEES:
- Move in cost - £1295.00 (Rent in advance) + £1494.23 (5 Weeks Security Deposit) = £2789.23 (Total move in cost)
- Council Tax - Band B - £ £1036 Annual - This will be exempt if all parties are students or discount applied accordingly.
- EPC Rating - D
- Contract Term: 12 Months (minimum term) 1 Months rent in advance & 5-weeks security deposit
- Parking is available
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Harvey W James letting agents offer a bespoke, professional, ARLA accredited Lettings & Management service. If you would like a free appraisal to gauge the rental potential of your property or you are considering a buy to let purchase, please feel free to contact Harvey Juttla, Director to arrange an appointment.
No Admin Fees